We hear it from couples all of the time – “It’s just so hard to talk to my spouse about money!” From wanting to “keep the peace” to not feeling like you know enough about money to talk about it. There are a lot of reasons that it’s hard to talk about money. The problem is when that difficultly leads to avoidance. So if you’ve ever asked yourself “How can I improve communication around our finances?” or “”How to start a conversation about money with your spouse” – This one’s for you!
In this episode, we discuss the various reasons most of us find it extremely difficult to talk about money. While of course sharing a few tips along the way.
- Learning to Talk About Money Strengthens Your Marriage 4:25
- Scarcity vs. Abundance Mindset 5:53
- Get Comfortable Talking About Money 6:55
- Talking About Money – Different levels of Finacniacl Literacy 8:00
- Role Models for How to Talk About Money 9:21
- Work Through Discomfort 12:02
- Good Relationships Take Work 14:38
Keep listening to the radmoney podcast to improve your money mindset and start making progress toward your goals.
MORE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR FINANCES!
Check out the Cash Flow Freedom Framework – Break the paycheck to paycheck cycle and start paying off debt fast!
📩 Sign up for our free newsletter and enjoy weekly tips about how to reach your financial goals.
This blog is based on an episode of the radmoney podcast on the same topic. Catch up on recent episodes of the radmoney finance podcast and make sure you never miss an episode by subscribing on Spotify – Apple or wherever you listen to podcasts!