Do you want to be Financially Independent but aren’t sure what to focus on? After listening to this episode – you will never think of money management the same way again! We’ve distilled every financial tip and piece of advice out there down to these 3 critical Financial Habits.
Once you learn what these habits are and apply them to how you manage money – you and your spouse will be well on your way to Financial Freedom, building wealth and eventually Financial Independence.
- 3 Habits to Reach Financial Independence 1:58
- What is Financial Independence? 2:20
- Retirement is a Number not an Age 3:06
- FIRE – Financially Independent, Retire Early 4:28
- Without One Habit – None of Them Work 7:12
- Habits for Financial Independence 8:38
- What is a ‘Liability’? 9:01
- Why You Need to Avoid Liabilities 10:36
- What is Cash Flow? 13:28
- How to Increase Cash Flow 18:02
- Pay Yourself First 19:07
- Habit Recap 24:29
Keep listening to the radmoney podcast to improve your money mindset and start making progress toward your goals.
MORE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR FINANCES!
Check out the Cash Flow Freedom Framework – Break the paycheck to paycheck cycle and start paying off debt fast!
📩 Sign up for our free newsletter and enjoy weekly tips about how to reach your financial goals.
This blog is based on an episode of the radmoney podcast on the same topic. Catch up on recent episodes of the radmoney finance podcast and make sure you never miss an episode by subscribing on Spotify – Apple or wherever you listen to podcasts!