Do you struggle with impulse shopping? Maybe you just want to be a smarter shopper and learn how to be better with how you spend your money.
In this episode we dive deep into impulse shopping, why we do it, what makes it worse and what steps you can take to take control. Listen to to learn how to stop impulse shopping for good using this easy self assessment. Plus learn what it means to practice what we call mindful consumption and be an intentional shopper.
- What is Impulse Shopping? 3:58
- What Impulse Shopping Looks Like 5:14
- The Opposite of Impulse Shopping 8:17
- The Downsides of Impulse Shopping 12:47
- How to Stop Impulse Shopping for Good 14:50
- How to Practice Mindful Consumption 16:05
- Impulse Shipping Self Assessment 19:10
- Benefits of Mindful Consumption 21:53
Keep listening to the radmoney podcast to improve your money mindset and start making progress toward your goals.
MORE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR FINANCES!
Check out the Cash Flow Freedom Framework – Break the paycheck to paycheck cycle and start paying off debt fast!
📩 Sign up for our free newsletter and enjoy weekly tips about how to reach your financial goals.
This blog is based on an episode of the radmoney podcast on the same topic. Catch up on recent episodes of the radmoney finance podcast and make sure you never miss an episode by subscribing on Spotify – Apple or wherever you listen to podcasts!